Friday, October 3, 2014

Sketchbook 10


Whoops, sorry for the huge dump. I've been procrastinating keeping everything up-to-date. But now that work has settled down, I've been trying to get back into the groove of things.




from top>bottom, left>right:

The nude study is from Luis Ricardo Falero's The Vision of Faust I did the other day, one of my all-time-favorite paintings. I would like to do something nicer in the future.

some mounted heads, for studying different species. I never filled up the page, so this sat in my sketchbook for a while, unfinished.

small sketch pile from the recent months that were too small or unfinished that I never bothered to scan but still kinda like.

Robbie Rotten from Lazy Town surrounded by studies of Vision of Faust for fun and giggles that I did the other day (before the sketch at the very top)

little demon guy who still has no name, was my first ever gouache painting, done in February

a pizza! i did recently. because pizza is delicious.

And, to wrap things up, if you remember this painting :

 i finished it and you can see it on my website, here.

No comments:

Post a Comment